Immersive Marketing: Unlocking VR Potential at Events
June 17, 2023
Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
One of the biggest challenges that the marketing world has always had is to be able to show in an effective and attractive way the benefits and use of our clients' products. In the case of the client QuidelOrtho this was quite a challenge since the use of their products depends on machines or laboratories that are difficult to simulate correctly. How did Ozum solve this? Stay tuned to this blog to find out
Who is QuidelOrtho and what does it offer?
QuidelOrtho Corporation is a major American manufacturer of diagnostic healthcare products.
Quidel's current products fall generally into these categories:
1) Lateral flow, where it focuses on infectious disease and reproductive health;
2) Direct fluorescent antibodies (DFA), with expertise in infectious disease and virology.
3) Micro-titer production, with a focus on bone and complement pathway markets.
4) Fluorescent immunoassay products (Sofia).
5) molecular diagnostic products.
These products include assays such as QuickVue, Thyretain and the new Sofia and AmpliVue brands, which focus on diagnosing influenza, thyroid disease, and many other diseases, and can improve the healthcare quality of hospitals.
How Ozum implement a innovative solution for "QuidelOrtho Day 2023"?
Ozum offered an innovative solution for the QuidelOrtho event. As a good team of professionals, Ozum always tries to know one hundred percent the needs of its customers to offer modern solutions. Knowing the challenge that QuidelOrtho has with its products, Ozum was quick to offer an innovative and different service. Ozum opted for the use of VR to show all the products and benefits of its client QuidelOrtho.
Using VR as a marketing solution
Virtual Reality (VR) technology is a simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world. It typically involves the use of a computer-generated environment that can be interacted with and explored by an individual through sensory devices, such as headsets or motion-tracking systems. VR aims to create an immersive and realistic sensory experience that tricks the user's senses into believing they are present in a different environment.
In marketing, VR technology has been utilized in various ways to enhance customer engagement and provide unique experiences. Here are some examples:
1. Product demonstrations: Companies can create virtual environments where potential customers can experience and interact with their products.
2. Virtual showrooms: VR can be used to create virtual retail spaces or showrooms where customers can browse and purchase products.
3. Brand storytelling and experiences: VR enables marketers to immerse customers in branded narratives and experiences.
4. Trade shows and events: VR can enhance the exhibition experience by creating interactive and engaging virtual booths or experiences. 5. Virtual try-on: In the fashion and beauty industry, VR can be used to enable customers to virtually try on clothing, accessories, or makeup products.
6. Market research and data visualization: VR can be utilized for conducting market research by simulating real-life scenarios and observing customer behavior in a controlled environment.
Ozum defined an area within the event in which visitors could put on the VR glasses and with the help of guides make use of QuidelOrtho products in virtual reality. This novel implementation offered an extra bonus to the event and was part of a new way of offering medical products in 2023.
Overall, VR technology helped Ozum and QuidelOrtho to offer an inmersive experience in the use of their products, reaching the objective of convince a show the benefits of it´s brand.
Would you like to implement your own tech event? Contact Us
Explore our related content to discover additional opportunities for your company.
En el dinámico entorno laboral actual, la innovación y la motivación son clave para el éxito empresarial. ¿Y sabes qué puede ser un catalizador sorprendente para estimular ambas? Los eventos deportivos.